7 medium russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch thick fries
1 TBSP Flour
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp chives
1/2 tsp white pepper
1/2 tsp Black Truffle Sea Salt
1-2 tsp Squizito White Truffle Oil
1. Preheat oven to 450, lightly spray baking sheet with oil.
2.In a large stove top pan, cover fries with water and bring to a boil. Boil for 3 minutes, then drain and return to pan.
3. While potatoes are boiling, whisk together flour, garlic, chives, white pepper, and truffle salt.
4. Add spice mixture to the potato pan, cover and shake to coat fries.
5. Spread fries in an even layer on baking sheet and bake for 24 minutes.
6. Coat a large bowl with the truffle oil. Remove hot fries from oven and scoop into bowl. Toss with a wooden spoon to coat fries in truffle oil.
Recipe by Rebecca Williams