These can be used atop of ice cream, on oatmeal, yogurt, muffins, pork chops….and on and on and on!!!
1 lb Fresh Strawberries
1 1/2 TBSP Sugar or Honey (optional)
4 TBSP Squizito Vanilla Balsamic Vinegar (Traditional, Dark Chocolate, Strawberry)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Hull strawberries and cut in halves or quarters. Place berries in a 9 x 13 glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle berries with sugar and drizzle vinegar on top. Carefully stir together.
- Roast for 45 minutes or until vinegar is reduced and thickened and syrupy. Stirring once while roasting.
- Serve hot over your favorite treat or store in fridge in tightly sealed container to use as needed.