9” Skillet if cornbread prepared with Squizito Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil (in place of vegetable oil)(vegan-use flax egg)
1/4 cup Squizito Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil
1 1/2 cups veggie stock
5 TBSP chopped fresh Sage
1 Butternut Squash chopped in 1/4” pieces
3 cups Portobello Mushrooms chopped into 1/2” pieces
1 Onion chopped
Salt & Pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. In large skillet heat 6 TBSP mushroom & Sage Olive Oil to medium heat. Add butternut squash and onion, cover and cook 5 minutes, turn with spatula add salt pepper & sage, recover and cook 5 more minutes until squash can be pierced easily with fork.
2. Add veggie stock to pan, season with more salt and pepper. Turn off burner.
3. In large mixing bowl crumble cornbread, pour in squash mixture and stir.
4. In separate bowl toss mushrooms in 4 TBSP Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil, then add to cornbread and squash mixture. Season to taste with salt pepper and more sage if desired.
5. Pour mixture into 11 x 9” baking dish and bake @350 for 30-40 minutes or until top is golden brown.