- ½ cup Squizito's extra virgin olive oil of your choice ( Rosemary or Persian Lime)
- ½ cup Squizito's balsamic vinegar of your choice ( Neapolitan Herb or Blackberry Ginger)
- (Rosemary Oil w/Neapolitan Herb) or (Persian Lime w/Blackberry Ginger)
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 tbsp Dijon or spicy brown mustard
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
6 chicken breasts or 3.5 lbs chicken
- Combine all ingredients, except for chicken in a large mixing bowl, and whisk together.
- Remove a half a cup of marinade and reserve for basting the chicken later.
- Place chicken in a large Ziploc bag and pour marinade over the top. Close securely.
- Marinate for at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat and lightly oil the grates.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, letting the excess drip off.
- Grill chicken for 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Baste the chicken occasionally with the reserved marinade.
- Remove chicken from grill and tent with foil. Let chicken rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.
- Bring the reserved marinade up to a boil, let simmer until slightly reduced. Makes a wonderful sauce to go on top of the chicken.